Tuesday, December 13, 2011

RAIN

ITS RAINING! THIS IS CRAZY! I AM PRETTY SURE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS! This is how it goes down: I live in the freakin desert which means that not only when it rains it tends to rain a lot but it NEVER HAPPENS. So if it rains everyone and their mother freak out! No one knows how to react! Everyone shows up in their cute flats and curls hair and BAM instant misery. I love it. ( not the misery, the rain, though it is kind of funny to talk to the miserable becasue they seem oh so sure that this WAS NOT their fault and that it is so weird that they are so wet!!) I dressed warm (though not very water proof :) and I virtually danced around school becasue I LOVE RAIN. Not even my math test could put me in a bad mood today! Anyway, Its been a soaking wet but absolutly lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment