Sunday, November 27, 2011

no title..justgowithit

WARNING: This is a sum of my self lectures over the past few weeks and  idesided that if I wrote them all out I might feel better.... Point being: You dont have to read this

The last few weeks have been exciting for my family. We adopted a baby boy, Reed Micheal Alexander Castetlon. My mom has been in OR for about two weeks and my dad for about 1. I am so excited to have a new brother and he is a doll so I am happy ever though I feel like I am barly hangin on.

I have been so up to my ears in stress and trying-to-keep-everything-togetherness sense my dad left last Wednesday. Now I will say that now that he is back its a lot easier but the time factor is playing in and I am starting to get tired of being overwlemed. I also have learned lots of things the hard way now that I have had a week with little to know supervision and one week with dad supervision. Procrastinating is dumb. Don't do it. Especially on important school assingments. Go to bed early if you have to wake up early. Dont spend too much time on the internet. Eat healthy. Stupid stuff but guess what! Its extremely true. If I was only in charge of myself it would be esier but I am still playing mom at home. Christmas is creeping up on me and so conserts that I am not prepared for are right around the corner and I feel like I wont be able to breath for another 24 days untill Christmas break.

Now I am going to accomplish all that I can do today and them I am going to go to bed early and wake up early tomarrow and do my hair pretty becasue if I do that then that means the rest of my life is in order. It seems weird but I am serious.

Ok sorry for the pity party. Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment