Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Garden!

For my Faith project in Personal Progress I am helping my mama with the garden. Since we live in AZ this (October to December) is the growing season. Today I cleared out the middle section ( it was pretty bad) and then helped till the ground because our tiller is a little more than temperamental. Then we planted peas, boccoli and corn. Only broccoli has suceeded in the past!
Corn Seeds!

This is me all hot and sweaty but pretty dang proud

Yes this is my ankle. If you cant tell there is a large bug bite upon it. Its an ant bite and I think I have a mild allergec reaction becaue at first they itch like crazy and then they swell. I have so far gotten one on my hand, my pinke (I dont have 2 of my knuckles becasue it is so swollen) and my ankle ( Its now the size of a golfball) The joys of being outside with monster ants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment