Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday

Yesterday my new phone month started
now i have 1000 to blow
glad to have that off my chest
I watched Voyage of the Dawn Treader
I bawled like a baby at the end
its not even sad!
I love the deeper meaning in that movie
and in Lion Witch and Wardrobe
I remember the first time I saw the Lion Witch wardrobe movie
It was in the theater
I had read it 100 times and knew that Aslan symbolized Christ
I bawled at the end were he dies
loudly
my dad tryed to quite me
it didn't work

Anyway I loved Dawn treader movie
I started reading them again
starting with Magicians Nephew of course
I love rereading books like that
its like vistiting an old fried and realizing that nothing has changed
I skipped House and his Boy
I am reading it after last Battle
Right now I am on Price Caspian
I love him

Today I went to Red Mt to Register
It was.....good
I am at war with myself
{Pros: I can take BLOCK without testing in! Super great Chior teacher and program.Cons: Not with all my Mt Veiw friends! I am more socially comfortable at Mt Veiw}
Both are really good schools
Right now I don't have a choice and am going to red Mountain or Heritage and
Red Mountain is winning

Dad and Paul are at Fathers and Sons witch means
TIA ROSAS!!!!!
I am so excited
talk about THE BEST MEXICAN PLACE EVER
No joke

Today is a 'sunny day'
{see by Joy Williams}







No comments:

Post a Comment